O’Chicken India Privacy Policies
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, such as restaurants at which you make reservations and/or pay through our Services and social networks that you use in connection with our Services. We encourage you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
- We collect personal information from you when you order goods or services from us or use our Website. We also collect information when you complete any customer survey.
- Some of the information collected will not personally identify you but will instead track your use of the Website so that we can better understand how the Website is used by customers and in turn enhance and improve your experience in ordering food.
- O’Chicken India will use all reasonable endeavors to maintain the security of your personal information and to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, and loss and against unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- You consent to O’Chicken India collecting and using your personal information for processing and delivering the order/s placed on the Website and any other service provided through the Website.
- O’Chicken India will use all reasonable endeavors to keep personal information it holds accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant and not misleading. Please contact us if you would like to access the personal information O’Chicken India holds about you.
- All comments, queries, and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to- firstname.lastname@example.org